Unleash is the biggest and fastest growing open source feature management platform in the market, serving feature management capabilities to millions of developers every day. In addition to Open Source, Unleash equips Enterprise customers to transform and evolve their business through continuous deliveries and experimentation, within a controlled software infrastructure of feature management services.
We are a strong team passionate about improving developer efficiency around the globe. Backed by some of the best investors in the world, we have ambitious plans to grow. We are looking for the best talent to help us reach our goals, this is where you come into the picture.
At Unleash, we believe in a diverse, supportive and collaborative culture. We look for people who are curious, creative, inventive and deeply caring about building products that people love. We encourage people from all genders, races, & ages to apply.
About the role
The people at Unleash are the backbone of everything we do. We are obsessed with finding the best talent out there, and making sure they love working at Unleash through building a world class work culture. Our journey has only just begun, and we need someone to be the internal and external driver of everything People & Culture as we grow our company, to make sure we scale in the best way possible. You will work closely with the management team to establish our People & Culture function, focusing on areas like hiring strategies, talent acquisition, employee relations, company culture – and most likely a lot of other stuff along the way.
If you love scaling through talents while building a world class culture, look no further. This is the chance to join an enthusiastic team where you will have direct impact every day.
What you will do
- Plan & run our recruiting and talent acquisition activities including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive team.
- Work with the management team to champion our values and culture across internal & external initiatives.
- Plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
What you should bring
- Extensive experience in building a diverse and successful team on a global scale
- Extensive experience in People Leadership
- An autonomous spirit with the ability to work proactively and smart in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to design and implement people processes across teams, ideally remote teams
- A drive for people & talent – you have a passion for, and know the best teams are built through diversity & inclusion
What you get
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a remote team, with flexible working hours
- A highly modern and fun working environment with a great team culture
- Nordic work culture with a flat structure – we work together as one team, with minimal bureaucracy
Apply now by sending an email to email@example.com
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.