Unleash is the biggest and fastest growing open source feature management platform in the market, serving feature management capabilities to millions of developers every day. In addition to Open Source, Unleash equips Enterprise customers to transform and evolve their business through continuous deliveries and experimentation, within a controlled software infrastructure of feature management services.
We are a strong team passionate about improving developer efficiency around the globe. Backed by some of the best investors in the world, we have bold plans to grow. We are looking for the best talent to help us reach our goals, this is where you come into the picture.
At Unleash, we believe in a diverse, supportive and collaborative culture. We look for people who are curious, creative, inventive and deeply caring about building products that people love. We encourage people from all genders, races, & ages to apply.
About the job
Communication has been and will be a key factor in our success, whether it’s talking to our open source community, our paying PRO/Enterprise customers or external communication and marketing.
We’re looking for a person who can produce quality content across several platforms and channels. Whether it’s a blog post, a video tutorial or marketing material, you will make sure that our content and way of communicating is consistent and easy to understand. Together with our marketing, product and customer journey teams you will create & implement top notch material, combining the quality and consistency expected from any top software company with our Unleash personality and values.
We want everyone to feel our values when we talk. As such, you will help us to be on the forefront of how software companies communicate and create content, making sure everything we share is inclusive, understandable and accessible for people from all types of backgrounds.
What you will do
- Create quality content across multiple channels, both internal and external
- Drive how we talk about our products and teams
- Support in creating content for internal communication when needed
- Make sure all our communication is up to date with the product as it evolves
- Make sure our communication is modern, inclusive and accessible for people from all types of backgrounds
What you should bring
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- A passion for making technical content easily understandable for anyone
- Ideally, you also like to make videos and can help us with interactive communication, but this is not a requirement
- Experience working with both external and internal communication
What you get
- Competitive compensation package
- Being part of a remote team, with flexible working hours
- A highly modern and fun working environment with a great team culture
- Nordic work culture: we work together as one team with minimal bureaucracy
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you